Area of Mastery: Prioritize Personal Growth: Master a Positive Attitude: Here Comes the Sun (Spoke 12 – pg. 123)
Professional Profile: Chief Evangelist of Brand Marketing at Google
Favorite Quote: “What do I have to lose by trying?” (pg. 131)
Important Links: kallayil.com
Desmond Tutu Peace Foundation
Quick Facts About Gopi Kallayil:
- A triathlete (although he almost drowned during one of his first competitive swims)
- A kirtan performing artist
- A world traveler (he once flew 12,000 miles to meet the Dalai Lama)
- A Toastmasters World Competition Semifinalist (2018)
- He is the author of two bestselling books, The Happy Human: Being Real in an Artificially Intelligent World and The Internet to the Inner-Net: Five Ways to Reset Your Connection and Live and Conscious Life.
Download Megan’s FREE 16 Page Introduction to Reinvent the Wheel, featuring Gopi Kallayil Enter your information below to get instant access:
Spoke 12: Shape your progress by mastering a positive attitude.
You are shaped by your thoughts, whether you like it or not. Your attitude has an immediate influence over your behavior. For this reason alone, the power of positivity must not be underestimated.
On a surface level, a positive attitude makes you more likable. People like to be around positive people.
Beneath the surface, positivity has been linked to greater health and longevity. It guards you against the darker clouds of human emotion. Stress, anxiety, doubt, despair.
There is an abundant, broadening the power of a positive attitude. It expands you toward a greater and greater capacity for receiving everything you want in your life.
It is my deep-seated belief that everything will be okay that led me to write this book, in the first place. It led me to bring my message of vibrant well-being to thousands of people.
I wholeheartedly believe that you have the power to master a positive attitude. In Reinvent the Wheel I will provide a fresh perspective that will help you identify and gravitate toward aspects of life that will help you soar.