Area of Mastery: Develop Intuition: From Passing Illusions to Illustrative Insights (Spoke 13 – pg. 137)
Professional Profile: Serial Entrepreneur, and International Speaker
Favorite Quote: “Your intuition is one of your most powerful gifts.” (pg. 146)
Important Links: jengroover.com
Jen on Facebook
Jen on Twitter
Quick Facts About Jen Groover:
- Before Jen created her first breakthrough product idea, she was tagged to be a national-level aerobics competitor and ran a successful fitness coaching business
- She has been praised by Success Magazine as a “One-Woman Brand”
- She used her intuition to start many of her lifestyle brands, including Jumpstart Connect, LeaderGirlz, and Empowered.
- Her bestselling book is called What If? & Why Not? How to Transform Your Fears into Action and Start the Business of Your Dreams
- She made the Forbes list of “50 Founders You Need to Follow on Twitter”
- She is the proud mom of twin teen girls
Download Megan’s FREE 16 Page Introduction to Reinvent the Wheel, featuring Jen Groover. Enter your information below to get instant access:
Spoke 13: Bring vibrancy to your life by developing intuition.
Intuition is different for everyone. Some describe it as a “gut feeling,” others as “just knowing.” Known also as a sixth sense and an inner knowing, intuition can be a bit tricky to wrap your mind and heart around, but once you develop it, you can’t live without it.
Intuition comes with a heightened sense of awareness, and greater empathy for others. There is no limit to the benefits it can bring to your life, professional and personal.
It helped me define my overarching life’s purpose, which is to bring vibrancy, healing, and inspiration to everyone I touch. Intuition guides me in providing excellent service to my clients, and deep empathy in my personal relationships.
In Reinvent the Wheel I will help you find strategies to wake up your intuition to the energy of people, the energy of all things, and the messages that the energy carries.